The Dawn Wall is the first wall to receive sunlight through our window every day! We often have this wall set with beginner problems which are ideal to learn how to fall at different heights.
1. Land on bent legs and never on straight limbs.
2. Be sure that your landing zone is clear at all times.
3. If you are not confident, there is no shame in climbing back down!
4. Falling safely in a variety of situations takes as much experience and practice as the climbing itself, take your time to learn how to do so!
5. Telling people to "just jump" is not cool!
6. Stay safe and have fun!