BUMP Bouldering is doing our part to contribute to a speedy return to normalcy. For this, we would require everyone's cooperation to help make that happen. During this period of uncertainty we are adopting a set of new rules to help provide a safe environment for you to climb and to be as fair as we can to all our customers within the limitations set for us by the Malaysian Government.
These new rules have taken into account the latest SOPs released by the government, Ministry of Youth and Sports, and best practices adopted by other rock climbing organizations around the world. As time progresses, we will update these rules accordingly.
We acknowledge that some of these rules may cause inconvenience and require some time to adjust. We hope everyone will be patient and understand that we prioritise the safety and well-being of everyone in BUMP Bouldering.
The New Schedule
First and foremost, the biggest change would be our day entries. To follow the guidelines of our government and to allocate sanitisation processes, BUMP Bouldering will be splitting the usual day entry into 3 sessions per day.
12PM - 3PM
3:30PM - 6:30PM
7:30PM - 11PM
& PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
9AM - 12PM
12:30PM - 3:30PM
4:30PM - 8PM
We are implementing a booking system via our Glofox app whereby you can secure your slots in advance. Each session will be available 1 week in advance, and if necessary, can only be cancelled latest 24 hours before your scheduled session. Each session will only have a maximum of 60 slots.
*all 10-Day Pass is deemed as 10-Session Pass during RMCO.
Why are we doing this?
- This new schedule takes into account the average length of a climbing session.
- In order to allow gyms to open, the government will only allow those who participate in the sport be present at the location. This means for now, we will not be allowing visitors to BUMP Bouldering and we will be temporarily suspending all-day sessions.
- The new schedule allows for sanitisation processes to take place in between sessions.
- The new prices are such even though the daily entry has been shortened because we have to incur very heavy costs on sanitising the place.
How will this affect me?
- You must book for each climbing session. If you wish to climb more than a single session, you may only book after your first session via the front desk only.
- As each session has a maximum capacity, we humbly request that you stick to one climbing session to allow others to climb in the next session.
- You may arrive any time during your booked session. However, the entry price for that session remains the same.
- Each session will use up 1 credit from your 10-Day Pass or Starter Pack. This has no effect on Monthly Membership, 6-Months, 12-Months and similar memberships.
- After the end of each session, you must pack all your belongings and leave the premise for us to sanitise the place. This also applies to anyone who has booked multiple sessions within that same day.
- You may cancel your booking 24 hours prior to that session. There will be a penalty system for non-attendance. Please book wisely.
The New Rules
- Customers/climbers are expected to follow the latest rules and regulations adopted by BUMP Bouldering in conjunction with the Kementerian Belia dan Sukan (KBS) official SOPs for gymnasium on 5th of June 2020. As we move forward during this RMCO, let us together ensure the prevention of COVID-19 while enjoying our favourite sport, climbing!
- Every climber visiting BUMP Bouldering must go through the front desk and check-in using the official application by the government, MySejahtera. This is followed by our Glofox check-in process. Your temperature will be taken.
- We will turn away individuals whose body temperature are beyond 37.5° Celcius and/or displaying symptoms of cough/flu/sore throat/difficulty in breathing.
- Every climber must sanitise their hands at the front counter before entering the facility.
- Kids under 12 and adults above 60 years old are not encouraged to participate as advised by the government.
- Social distancing measures and markings will be in place throughout the whole facility. Please follow accordingly.
- We appeal to all climbers to comply with the regulations, to ensure the safety of everyone. We regret that those who are unable to comply said regulations may be asked to leave.
Climbing & Fitness
- Climbers are required to wear masks at all times in BUMP Bouldering.
- There will be designated resting areas on the climbing mat. Aside from these areas, climbers are not permitted to rest on the climbing mat.
- Climbers are required to practise social distancing of 3m when climbing, and 1m when off the climbing mat.
- We will no longer provide rental chalk. Please bring your own chalk bag.
- There will be 3 climbing sessions a day. Climbers are required to leave the facility along with their belongings in between each session to allow us to sanitise the facility.
- A maximum of 8 pax are allowed in the fitness area.
- A maximum of 3 pax are allowed in the changing room.
- We will not be serving food and coffee during RMCO. However, we will still be selling grab and go drinks and protein bars.
- We will be shutting off the water dispenser. Please bring your own water bottle. Your water bottle must be kept with your bags at all times.
- As usual, no outside food and drinks are allowed. This includes home-cooked food.